Friday, March 4, 2011
I realized the other day, I haven't posted anything about food and my endeavors for quite awhile.
I just downloaded a few pictures that DH has been taking. (He's really proud of what I can do in the kitchen. Which makes me pleased and happy someone appreciates my baking skills)
The pictures are of;
A blueberry (diabetic) pie with meringue topping.
An artisanal whole wheat/olive oil bread.
An I got nothing special in the pantry pie.
Loaf of caraway rye bread.
All were very yummy and nothing went to waste.
Or, I should say... they all went to my waist! :)
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- And, Now for a Bit of Levity
- Earthquake near Chalk River, ON Nuclear Power Plan...
- The Gardening Shall Begin
- Congratulations Neil Young
- Computer Crashes and Pictures
- Spring's Seedlings 2011
- Who Wouldn't Want One of Their Own?
- Blah and Phooey!
- Spring's Vernal Equinox and the Full Moon
- It's Late...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Corned Beef with Cabbage and Irish Whiskey - Day 4...
- On Leprechauns - Day 3
- Day 2 - Guinness
- A Week of all Things Irish
- Nuclear Power Plants
- This is too funny....
- Discovery's Landing
- Noticing Veggie Prices in Stores?
- Vinegar Tips Continued
- SOAP SAVER
- John Travolta Dance Scene in 'Michael'
- Recent Baking
- Quick grocery bag from an old t-shirt
- Ever Been to Talk to a Politician?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2010 (177)