Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Late...

I am sorry I have been a bit under the weather with a sinus headache today.
I have since the age I can remember clearly (approx. 4 or 5) suffered with sinuses.
I almost always get them when the weather is going to be changing.... a high to a low pressure system (or, is that low to high?) causes me to want to drop right off the face of the earth. I have been known to say.... just chop my head off and I'll feel better. Oh the pounding...

I had a pre-planned get together with a friend today and it's all I could do to make it thru our luncheon.
I suffered in silence, only mentioned it briefly once. Then carried on.
After she left.... I went to bed in the hopes I would have a new head when I awoke.
Nope didn't happen. Still have the headache.

I am signing off as my eyes are blurring.
Hope this weather system passes soon.

2 comments:

FriggenPhysco said...

Yikes... Hope you feel better soon!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

May your sinuses move to another head and allow you to rest and Breathe. Good job making it thru your appointment. Carry on soldier !~!

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive