I am sorry I have been a bit under the weather with a sinus headache today.
I have since the age I can remember clearly (approx. 4 or 5) suffered with sinuses.
I almost always get them when the weather is going to be changing.... a high to a low pressure system (or, is that low to high?) causes me to want to drop right off the face of the earth. I have been known to say.... just chop my head off and I'll feel better. Oh the pounding...
I had a pre-planned get together with a friend today and it's all I could do to make it thru our luncheon.
I suffered in silence, only mentioned it briefly once. Then carried on.
After she left.... I went to bed in the hopes I would have a new head when I awoke.
Nope didn't happen. Still have the headache.
I am signing off as my eyes are blurring.
Hope this weather system passes soon.
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- And, Now for a Bit of Levity
- Earthquake near Chalk River, ON Nuclear Power Plan...
- The Gardening Shall Begin
- Congratulations Neil Young
- Computer Crashes and Pictures
- Spring's Seedlings 2011
- Who Wouldn't Want One of Their Own?
- Blah and Phooey!
- Spring's Vernal Equinox and the Full Moon
- It's Late...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Corned Beef with Cabbage and Irish Whiskey - Day 4...
- On Leprechauns - Day 3
- Day 2 - Guinness
- A Week of all Things Irish
- Nuclear Power Plants
- This is too funny....
- Discovery's Landing
- Noticing Veggie Prices in Stores?
- Vinegar Tips Continued
- SOAP SAVER
- John Travolta Dance Scene in 'Michael'
- Recent Baking
- Quick grocery bag from an old t-shirt
- Ever Been to Talk to a Politician?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2010 (177)