Phooey? Yup you got that right. Phooey!
After a week of semi normal temperatures heralding Spring's possible arrival, this morning it is snowing.
Oh no, I thought we were done with the white stuff???!!!???
It's not like it's a light little flake falling out there.
No it's those huge fluffy flakes which accumulates inches in mere minutes.
It's only been snowing about 2 hours and we have about 10 cms already on the ground.
That's roughly an inch an hour.
The ground where you could see green grass everywhere, well mostly brown grass, just yesterday is now covered in a blanket of white.
And, to prove I am really actually looking forward to Spring and all that entails, I have posted some outside (phooey) and inside (Spring has sprung) pictures for your enjoyment.
That's a morning dove and a house finch digging through the snow for bird seed. Picture is a bit blurry as it's snowing! Notice the amount of snow....?
And, the seedlings I am showing under my grow lights are brussel sprouts and cabbage which popped up yesterday. Nice, eh? A big happy sigh :)
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- And, Now for a Bit of Levity
- Earthquake near Chalk River, ON Nuclear Power Plan...
- The Gardening Shall Begin
- Congratulations Neil Young
- Computer Crashes and Pictures
- Spring's Seedlings 2011
- Who Wouldn't Want One of Their Own?
- Blah and Phooey!
- Spring's Vernal Equinox and the Full Moon
- It's Late...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Corned Beef with Cabbage and Irish Whiskey - Day 4...
- On Leprechauns - Day 3
- Day 2 - Guinness
- A Week of all Things Irish
- Nuclear Power Plants
- This is too funny....
- Discovery's Landing
- Noticing Veggie Prices in Stores?
- Vinegar Tips Continued
- SOAP SAVER
- John Travolta Dance Scene in 'Michael'
- Recent Baking
- Quick grocery bag from an old t-shirt
- Ever Been to Talk to a Politician?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2010 (177)