Sunday, March 13, 2011
A Week of all Things Irish
I am 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Italian. (Wonder what I will do for an Italian week and when I'll be doing that?) and thought a week of blogging about Irish things would be a nice.
Hmm.... leprechauns? Irish whiskey? the band U2? Guinness beer? a recipe for corned beef and cabbage? St. Patrick? soda bread? favorite actor, Liam Neeson?
And, to start this week off here is the finale from the show Riverdance.
Erin Go Bragh! (Ireland Forever)
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- And, Now for a Bit of Levity
- Earthquake near Chalk River, ON Nuclear Power Plan...
- The Gardening Shall Begin
- Congratulations Neil Young
- Computer Crashes and Pictures
- Spring's Seedlings 2011
- Who Wouldn't Want One of Their Own?
- Blah and Phooey!
- Spring's Vernal Equinox and the Full Moon
- It's Late...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Corned Beef with Cabbage and Irish Whiskey - Day 4...
- On Leprechauns - Day 3
- Day 2 - Guinness
- A Week of all Things Irish
- Nuclear Power Plants
- This is too funny....
- Discovery's Landing
- Noticing Veggie Prices in Stores?
- Vinegar Tips Continued
- SOAP SAVER
- John Travolta Dance Scene in 'Michael'
- Recent Baking
- Quick grocery bag from an old t-shirt
- Ever Been to Talk to a Politician?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2010 (177)