Saturday, May 28, 2011

People of Walmart - Music Video



Big thanks to L3 for directing me to Weird Nursing Tales where I saw this.


My thoughts after seeing and hearing this;
There appears to be a lot of white trash (or as we say here in bilingual Canadian - garbagé blancs) in this video.
Sad sign of the times in the US if this is a true representation of the people. Too many of these people are hugely obese.
This song will echo and re-echo in your head for hours. So be forewarned and beware!

And, finally......
Wal-mart, not for the faint of heart.

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Watching with NO sound; many thanks for the warning of it ringing in my head all night !~!

Wow, if that’s what we look like when we go out to shop i don’t wonder why cultured people cringe at the sight. We prove time after time that we don’t care what impression we leave anywhere we travel. The Ugly American is alive and buying.

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive