Monday, May 2, 2011

More Seedlings.........


the whole shebang .............................chard



tomatoes...................................dill and peppers


brussel sprouts or, cabbage???


I can't resist posting more on my seedlings. I spent a half a day on thursday potting up and transplanting seedlings, again. (Oh my aching back.)

Like I have said before, I can't stand to destroy extra seedlings when it's time to repot. I (and I still can't believe this) repotted 2 trays and what I had in those 2 trays turned into 5 extra trays! I sit here and wonder.... what am going to do with all those green tailed onions?

Oh and you'll notice the trays no longer are running the length of the lights. They are now sitting length wise ACROSS the shelves. Which means instead of the two trays I started with on each shelf, there are now 4 trays. Egads.... am I nuts or, what?

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive