Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tomatoes and their companion plant, basil
You can see the labels on the small sprouted plants. Beefsteak and Del Pino tomatoes are the first two and the really small ones are basil.
I am off and running today. Got yogurt on the stove to watch. Last week I burned the milk and talk about hard to get clean! I won't do that again. LOL!
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (198)
- Tomatoes and their companion plant, basil
- Surprise, surprise, surprise. I wrongl...
- Not sure how clear these pictures are. These ar...
- The Start of Something Big. Here they are so...
- Isn't it just beautiful? If you can't tell b...
- STARTING SEEDLINGS TODAY Today according to the O...
- Fencing the Yard This was done for privacy for o...
- ORANGE ZEST
- World War II Garden Poster
- A Poster for our Times
- Seedling Pots
- Cheap Seedling Pots Yesterday every moment I had ...
- ▼ March (15)