Monday, March 15, 2010
I was thinking while eating an orange.... why not dehydrate the zest for later use. Ah ha, frugality at it's best. Here is the result. It looks so pretty in the old canning jar with the sun shining through it. I won't leave it on the window sill of course as the sun will cause it to deteriorate. I just did this for the picture and so you could see the other older canning jars next to it I have collected.
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (198)
- Tomatoes and their companion plant, basil
- Surprise, surprise, surprise. I wrongl...
- Not sure how clear these pictures are. These ar...
- The Start of Something Big. Here they are so...
- Isn't it just beautiful? If you can't tell b...
- STARTING SEEDLINGS TODAY Today according to the O...
- Fencing the Yard This was done for privacy for o...
- ORANGE ZEST
- World War II Garden Poster
- A Poster for our Times
- Seedling Pots
- Cheap Seedling Pots Yesterday every moment I had ...
- ▼ March (15)