STARTING SEEDLINGS TODAY
Today according to the Old Farmers Almanac is the day to start above ground vegetables. So... I am planning on starting the peppers and tomatoes today.
Then as I was sitting here gathering my thoughts, the doorbell rang. It was FedEx with a huge couple of packages for me. It was the indoor shelving unit with grow light fixtures and bulbs. Oh happy day! Right on time. Now all I got to do is put the unit together. Then plant the babies and get them on the heat accelerator mat.... and soon will have seedlings springing to life. I can hardly wait for Spring to arrive here in zone 4 - 5 (depends where you look to see what zone I am in) and figure the last date for frost.
Off to put the shelves together and then get the seeds in their pots.
Pictures to follow.
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (198)
- Tomatoes and their companion plant, basil
- Surprise, surprise, surprise. I wrongl...
- Not sure how clear these pictures are. These ar...
- The Start of Something Big. Here they are so...
- Isn't it just beautiful? If you can't tell b...
- STARTING SEEDLINGS TODAY Today according to the O...
- Fencing the Yard This was done for privacy for o...
- ORANGE ZEST
- World War II Garden Poster
- A Poster for our Times
- Seedling Pots
- Cheap Seedling Pots Yesterday every moment I had ...
- ▼ March (15)