Thursday, March 25, 2010

STARTING SEEDLINGS TODAY

Today according to the Old Farmers Almanac is the day to start above ground vegetables. So... I am planning on starting the peppers and tomatoes today.

Then as I was sitting here gathering my thoughts, the doorbell rang. It was FedEx with a huge couple of packages for me. It was the indoor shelving unit with grow light fixtures and bulbs. Oh happy day! Right on time. Now all I got to do is put the unit together. Then plant the babies and get them on the heat accelerator mat.... and soon will have seedlings springing to life. I can hardly wait for Spring to arrive here in zone 4 - 5 (depends where you look to see what zone I am in) and figure the last date for frost.

Off to put the shelves together and then get the seeds in their pots.
Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive