I have a bunch of stuff going on in my life. I have been trying to deal with all of it and it's ramifications by myself. It doesn't seem to be working. I need help. The best way I know to get the help is to ask. So I have asked....
Today I called (emailed actually) a dear friend who lives close by and asked her to lunch. Even though money is tight.... I will pay for our lunches. For she too is having money issues. But, I need and want her take on what is changing. I need another's ear to listen to me.... rant, cry, be angry and then take the time to tell me their feelings and thoughts.
I hate this alone-ness I am feeling. I live a long way away from my family. I can not cross the border to go and visit them. In April it will have been two long years since I have seen any of them. I miss them especially now even more.
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- Can you?
- Where is the Sun?
- Today's post
- How Would You Do?
- Foolish Jocularity
- Pink Shirt Day February 23, 2011 PSA
- It's Monday and I need a good laugh
- Happy Cold ass Sunday
- A Spring time Treat
- Planting time?
- Better Times
- The Times They are a Changin'
- Happy Valentines Day - early
- I'm Sick... Needed a Good Laugh.... so enjoy
- Food Storage and Survival Blog
- Soup on a Sick Day
- Savings Tips
- How To Make a T-Shirt Grocery Bag
- What do the Supermarket, Gardening and Composting ...
- Winter Storm
- Frugal Shall be My Middle Name
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (177)