Friday, February 6, 2009

Starting today....

Starting today is a good day to start a blog. Don't ya think so?

This should be fun and why not try it as so many of my friends are doing so.

I am going to be learning as I go so this may all fall apart before the end comes around.


I am going to try and add gadgets to the blog and links to my friend's blogs.

Let see how I do with just getting this posted.

Eh?


Doesn't that sound so Canadian?


Oh and just my two cents here....

President Obama.... you have pissed the Canadian folks off big time. Canada is the little brother to the US and your trip to Ottawa that's coming and the thought of your not getting out of the plane is a big slap in the face to your lil bro. You just might want to rethink this.

Later then.

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive