Friday, May 21, 2010



Okay these items in the garden that are in the boxes or, in the ground gardens.... peas are under the netting. Looking to start climbing the netting to get to the fence and grow. Cucumbers are in the box with nothing showing beside them. And, the long distance shot is of the tomatoes. They are growing with basil in each square and there are some onion sets on the outer row of that box. I can't wait to get the mulch in and start saving on water. And, saving on ourselves and all that work. In fact it's time to go out and water the babies. We have more than a couple of days ahead of us without any rain in site. The rain barrels are almost empty too. We need rain! Soon!

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Come on Rain, let it flow on my Cita's garden and fill her barrels--how about for her birthday!!

Your new willow is absolutely gorgeous; what's her name? I bought myself a Copper Weeping Beech last summer and she is so incredibly lovely and feminine looking, too, like your new baby tree.

Happy Almost Birthday, My Phiddy, I love you like bears love honey!!

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive