Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I just came across this fact when reading up on tomatoes.
Outdoor tomatoes, if taken care of and watered properly can yield 10 lb each.
I also read if it's a good year, you can expect sometimes up to 20 lb per plant.
Well this being a very good year for us..... and we had over 70 plants in the ground,
does that mean we harvested somewhere between 700 to 1400 lbs of tomatoes?
I wish I had weighed our harvest.
Mind boggling numbers!
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- Tomato Info
- Green Tomato Ketchup
- Old-fashioned Tomato Ketchup
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Homemade Natural Deodorant
- Green Tomato Pickles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Vegetarian Green-Tomato Mincemeat
- "Hunter's Moon"
- Blue man group shadow/paint drumming, pvc ii
- Something Everyone Needs to Know
- Test Your Observations Skills
- Calories.... Did you know this?
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2010 (177)