Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29th

And, I am officially tired out. let's see.... got a job last week and started it this week, went for another job's interview with the contract company, and then the following day interviewed with the families who actually do the hiring, found out immigration is just about done and I am in like flynn for the permanent residency thingie and then got interviewed by a dog and it's owners for a daily dog sitting job and we had a storm blow thru and flattened alot of the tomatoes and corn and they needed staking up and
did I say I was tired?

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Tired and grinning, I bet. You work so damn hard, Cita. Please take care of yourself.

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive