Tuesday, August 3, 2010

RAIN!

Hello and good morning.

Guess what? It's raining outside. It's been raining all night too. Finally! Not a day too soon either.

Only thing is we had planned and had roofers coming to redo the roof on our old garage or, what we call the out building. We just got off the phone with them as they are over 80 miles away. It was a bit hard to convince them we had had rain all night and it was continuing to come down. But, we didn't want to see any of the crew hurt by being up on a wet roof.

So I am off watering duty this morning. And, I think I will head back to bed. See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

night night.

I have either slept or worked for the past many days myself, glad you are getting a break, Cita.

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive