- Gather some vines, dried sunflower heads, herbs, tall grasses, and flowers with seed heads.
- Start with a straw or vine wreath base, or make your own using grapevines, Virginia creeper, or branches from weeping willow.
- Attach medium-size sunflower heads all around the wreath, securing the flowers to the base with floral wire, if needed.
- Stick assorted flowers (coneflowers, zinnias, black-eyed Susans, or any others with a good supply of seeds) in between the sunflowers. Baby corn is another great addition.
- Finally, stick herbs and grasses all around, and you are ready to hang the wreath where the birds will find it and you'll enjoy watching them eat.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Bird Feeder Wreath
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ▼ October (11)