Monday, August 1, 2016

Music

It's been quite awhile since I have really liked anything new music-wise.
Is that a word? Music-wise. Well, auto correct didn't highlight it. So I
guess maybe it is.

Anyway.... heard a song on the radio last night. Middle of the night.
About 2 am or, so. It caught my attention immediately. First off, I
was thinking, is this Paul Simon? I thought I knew most, if not all of
his music. Because I really like his music. I grew up listening
to him and Art Garfunkel for years. Ninth grade was the beginning
of being a fan. Bridge Over Troubled Water. Remember that one? 

 Well he's at it again. His newest album, Stranger to Stranger is
out. And, it's got some great music on it. There is one though....
it's so compelling and it's got quite the ear worm hook to it. Here
it is. Let me know what you think.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lJHVpH5v8Q

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers