Saturday, December 31, 2011
2011: Year In Review
I know most folks get introspective around this time of the year. Thinking back on the "what ifs" and "the could-as, the would-as and last but, not least, the should-as". Here's a little something to put some perspective on that.
Wishing all my family and friends.... A wonderful 2012! May you be blessed with glorious happenings and may this year be better than last's!
Little old me...
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (49)
- 2011: Year In Review
- The Skinny on Boxing Day
- The Gift
- Good Christmas Laugh
- Deck the Halls
- Why Live a Self Sufficient Life?
- Low Cost Slow Cooker Greek Yogurt
- Homemade Bath Salts
- Making Your Own Laundry Detergent
- Live Christmas Trees - an Addition to your Yard
- Frugality on the Road to Self Suffciency
- Homemade Moisturizing Cream on the Cheap
- Your Man Reminder :)
- Deviation from the norm - December 10: Total lunar...
- Making Your Own Jerky
- Not Self - Sufficient but, Frugal
- Food Dehydration
- On the Road to Self-Sufficiency
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2010 (177)